We have you covered
Medical malpractice claims can be complicated and confusing. If we are sick or injured or a loved one is suffering, it can be difficult to separate our emotions from the reality of the medical situation in front of us. We may want to blame the doctor or hospital for failing to cure an ailment or fix an injury when they have truly done everything humanly possible.
It is especially important during these times to consult with a highly trained and knowledgeable attorney that specializes in medical malpractice cases in order to determine whether or not a negligent error has resulted in disastrous or deadly harm.
The Avvocato Law Lawyers know exactly what to look for to determine if your case rises to the level of medical malpractice. He and his team are trained to understand when
- A failure to properly recognize and diagnose symptoms
- A failure to properly test or order testing procedures on behalf of the sick patient
- Misdiagnosis of an illness
- A failure to properly read or interpret laboratory results
- Surgical errors, including unnecessary surgical procedures
- Anesthesia errors
- Administering medications improperly, including dosage errors
- Discharging a patient too early
- Failure to understand or blatant disregard of patient’s medical history
- Birth Injuries
Represented lender on a $125,000,000+ refinancing of various credit facilities for a multinational manufacturer with assets located across Canada and in the United States.
Banking and Financial Services