Ensuring seamless transactions
Your Oakmont Law real estate lawyer has a keen understanding of all matters of real estate law in Winnipeg and throughout Manitoba.
Whether buying or selling a commercial property, a house, a condominium, or a cottage, you will find a real estate advocate at Avvocato Law who understands the complexities and nuances of real estate.
Oakmont Law will represent you to your lenders and be your port in a storm when dealing with complex matters related to property leases, mortgage sales, and foreclosures.
Your Oakmont Law real estate lawyer comes to the table with a breadth of experience in real estate law, attention to detail, and a commitment to making all of your real estate transactions seamless.
- Economic Development and Business Structuring
- Financing for Indigenous Projects
- First Nation Taxation
- Trust Structuring
- Impact Benefit Agreements
- Indigenous Peoples Individual and Family Entrepreneurship Advice and Coaching
- Joint Venture and Partnership Agreements
- Reserve Creation, Land Management and Land Codes
- Restorative Justice and Sharing Circle Facilitation
- Treaty, Aboriginal, and Inherent Rights Opinions
Represented lender on a multi-million dollar financing of a 100+ new condominium development project in Winnipeg.
Real Estate Development