We have you covered
Oakmont Law lawyers understand that protection of your trademarks is essential to your business’s value, growth, and competitive advantage.
We work with you throughout the entire process of trademark acquisition, registration, maintenance, and enforcement, providing the following services:
- Review trademark portfolios and provide strategic advice
- Conduct availability searches, provide advice on registrability and file and prosecute applications for registration in Canada and internationally
- Statutory appeals and judicial reviews
- Opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademarks Opposition Board
- Litigation and disputes involving trademarks, tradenames, trade dress, and unfair competition
- Negotiate and draft trademark agreements, including assignments, licenses, and franchise agreements
- Provide due diligence services and advice on intellectual property in acquisitions, mergers, financings, and bankruptcies
- Trademark watching service to advise you of potentially similar applications published for opposition
Represented lender on a $125,000,000+ refinancing of various credit facilities for a multinational manufacturer with assets located across Canada and in the United States.
Banking and Financial Services