Renewable energy is energy derived from natural sources that are replenished at a higher rate than they are consumed.
PROVIDING SPECIALIST LEGAL ADVICE AND SUPPORT
Whether within utilities, major renewables developers or large commercial law firms, our lawyers have worked extensively as integral parts of many renewable and energy projects, including offshore and onshore wind, solar, biomass, AD and thermal plants.
Business Process Outsourcing
As befits the sector and our name, our service takes a renewed, dynamic and innovative approach to the provision of legal support.
Why Choose Us?
We are familiar with all of the standard form project contract documents (FIDIC, NEC, LOGIC, BIMCO, MF/1 etc.) and have drafted and negotiated numerous bespoke EPC contracts, PPAs, O&M Agreements and securities. We add value via our familiarity, gained in-house and within-project, of the commercial and technical issues of energy projects. This ensures that our support and advice is informed, relevant and “off the fence”. Examples of our experience include:
- Turbine supply/install/O&M agreements (value €1bn) on 2 UK offshore windfarms;
- EPC and multi-contracts across several onshore windfarms;
- Drafting and negotiation of numerous bespoke, NEC and FIDIC-based supply and construction contracts on numerous solar, hydro, biomass, reserve power and storage projects; and
- Offshore wind supply/installation contracts across foundation, export cable (offshore and onshore) and array cable packages.
One of our unique offerings is acting as virtual in-house counsel for clients who either do not wish to have the headcount and associate cost of employing a lawyer or wish to supplement their legal team to deal with times of high demand or staff absences. Working within the client’s office and closely with their team over a prolonged period of time enables our lawyers to provide informed, pragmatic and commercial advice due to the greater understanding and awareness of business drivers and requirements. Continuity is key. Examples include:
- 4 years supporting the infrastructure team of a private equity investor;
- Project-specific support related to the sale of a project vehicle with the benefit of an EFR contract;
- Provision of 2 lawyers (one property and one commercial) to a developer client associated with wind and storage projects;
- Claims management and general commercial support to a major environmental infrastructure investment fund;
- 6 months’ support during holiday and recruitment period for a major supplier / aggregator; and
- Project office-based support to 2 of the UK’s largest offshore windfarms for periods of 1 year each.
Memberships and Awards
Once you got a solar panel on a roof, energy is free. Once we convert our entire electricity grid to green and renewable energy, cost of living goes down.
We have won over $100 million dollars in verdicts and settlements for our clients.
Receive legal BPO service today.
100 N. Broadway Ave Suite 1800, Oklahoma City, OK 73102